Industrial dish washing machine UPster H
- More than enough space for everything large and small with an opening height of 440 mm
- Digital temperature display ensures hygiene without any guess work
- Simple operation with automatic start-up program
- Consistent and reliable wash results thanks to the booster pump
- No waiting or downtime, as you can wash while the water regenerates
- Wash pump with soft start protects glassware and dishes
- Robust for heavy duty commercial use
- High operating safety thanks to the leak detection in the base tray
Wash pumps with a delicate touch
UPster ® H 500
The MEIKO UPster is designed for dishes, cups and saucers, but is equally capable as a high performance machine for cleaning glassware. Easy to clean, a smooth stainless steel finish and a simple, easy to read operating display all make for a machine pleasant to the eye. But what's inside counts the most. Optimised wash and rinse system, flawless tank design and unique filtration system. The UPster ® H 500 offers all the space you'll need with a rack measuring 500 x 500 mm and a roomy opening height of 440 mm. Even serving trays, large dishes and tall beer glasses don't pose a problem. They just slide right into the UPster® H 500 . Push down the hood handle and presto: the automatic start-up starts the wash cycle. An added bonus – when the hood is lifted steam vents to the rear, not into the face of the operator. So much convenience makes work virtually a pleasure.
Product ranges and designs vary – due to legal regulations – from country to country. Please ask your local contractor. He will be glad to help you find a machine ideally suited to your needs.
Version: 03.2018. We reserve the right to make changes as part of product improvements