Machine pre-cleaning of personal protective equipment
The machine for professional pre-cleaning of personal protective equipment (PPE). For protection of the technician, manual pre-cleaning is replaced by the TopClean D. Despite its hydrophobic properties, soot is removed in the best possible manner by reversing wash pipes without spray shadows. In contrast to commercially available cleaning methods, the patented MEIKO heads for BA masks prevent contamination from being carried inside the mask. This saves water, energy and time – with maximum safety in the respiratory protective equipment workshop!
- Fast and powerful – less time-consuming, less water consumption and more gentle on materials than the manual process
- Safe – increased protection against pathogenic germs, toxic fine dusts or combustion residues and no skin contact with cleaning chemicals
- Large and flexible – 4 complete self-contained breathing apparatuses or 12 BA masks stretched on plastic heads that prevent contamination inside the mask
- Patented – the compressed air connection prevents moisture from entering the regulator
- Economical – intelligent heat recovery reduces energy consumption and ensures a pleasant indoor climate